Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi! Since Thanksgiving is on the 26th this year, I'm going to post 26 things I'm thankful for! Here they are:


  1. God's word

  2. Salvation

  3. My AWESOME church

  4. My AWESOME family

  5. My AWESOME church family. lol

  6. The letters 'l' and 'o'. who could survive without them?!?! lol

  7. The computer

  8. The laptop

  9. Anybody who actually READS this. lol

  10. All my clothes

  11. all my online friends.

  12. All my not-online friends.

  13. Webkinz

  14. My wonderful house

  15. Most everything IN my wonderful house

  16. Babies

  17. Little kids, their so funny!

  18. Pizza

  19. The five senses, especially smell! lol

  20. Books
  21. Chocolate
  22. The internet
  23. Twitter
  24. My wonderful hair!
  25. Our free country
  26. Warmth!! lol

Well, that's all for now, of course I could put a ton more things, but I have 26 there. Have a great thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment