Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hey y'all's! lol

I'm sorry, I haven't been posting very often. I always post on my HSB, but I for get to post here. So, if you want to know what all has been happening... or not, then go to www.homeschoolblogger.com/lizziesblog I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! I'm sure I'm going to have a great 1! Please pray for my friend, I think I already posted about the family that got robbed, well somebody tried to rob then AGAIN! How crazy is that?! Pray that they would be able to figure out who is doing this so that it can be stopped! Also pray for my other friend, her great-grandpa just passed away, I think the went to his funeral today. Pray that God would comfort them during this great loss. Also pray (wow, I should make this into a prayer blog) for my OTHER friends mom, she had to go to the ER with chest pains, or something, so just pray it wouldn't be to serious. (Heart problems are hereditary) They are such a sweet family, so pray that this would be passed down to the kids either. =D I have ONE more. A good friend of mine has a grandma (Wow.....amazing!!) who also goes to our church, and the other day she totally forgot EVERYTHING! She forgot her grand kids, and... well, almost everything. The doctors took lots of tests, and she didn't seem to have any problems. As far as I know she's back to normal, so pray that is was just a one time thing, and pray for the rest of the family, this is a very scary thing! (She also is the main person in our deaf ministry, the other person who knows it well enough is very pregnant, so hopefully she will still be able to sign) Well, that's all I can think of, BYELIO!! ~Lizzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment