Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas tag.

I was tagged by Chloë (Blooming in Christ). Here it is.


1) Do you like sugar cookies? Yepperz.

2) Do you like a LOT of lights on your Christmas tree, or just a few? 'Tsall good. = P

3) Do you prefer a real tree, or an artificial tree? Real. But artificial is easier to put up. And I've only had a real one once, so really it's a kinda tough question.

4) What's your favorite Christmas carol? Why do they have to ask an impossible question??? I try to listen to them ALL, seeing that we only have about one month a year to play them! lol! (Yeah, I left that answer)

5) Do you like egg-nog, or boiled custard? I like egg-nog, but I've never had boiled custard. Whatever that is . . . Well, I guess it's boiled custard . . . lol

6) Do you want a lot of snow for Christmas, or just enough to sled in? You can never have to much snow for Christmas.

7) What's your favorite part of the Christmas story? Hmmm . . . the whole story is great . . . I like when the angel(s) come and tell the shepherds about Jesus.

8) What's your favorite Christmas movie? IDK. We don't really watch many Christmas movies, but I like It's a Wonderful Life.

9) If you could spend $1,000,000, what would you buy? I would give $50,000 to my bff, and another $50,000 to one of my other friends and then I would save it for my future dark purple convertible mustang and help missionaries. =D and Then save the rest for all my kids and grand kids. lol

10) What is your favorite name(s) of Jesus? Ummmm . . . Hmmmmm . . . That's a tough one . . . I like them all. I think Prince of peace.

I tag... well, not many people read my blog . . . I'll tag whoever reads this post. Only if you want to though. =D

1 comments:

Chloë said...

Thanks for doing it; I hope you had fun!

~Chloe

Post a Comment