Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tag

I was tagged by Princess on a Farm. Here 'goes!



Six names you go by?



  • Lizzie

  • Lizzie-Lou

  • Dizy-lizzie

  • Lazy-lizzie

  • Eronious

  • Chocolate/Cocoa (Ok, so I don't really go by that name, my BFF calls me that every once in a while)

Three things you are wearing right now?



  • Black fuzzy pants.

  • A blue PRM shirt. (Pine Ridge Ministries, my uncle used to do, but now he's teamed up with COW's [Camp on wheels])

  • Socks
    Three things you want very badly right now?
  • Chocolate
  • For my eye to stop hurting
  • Pizza
    Three things you did last night/yesterday
  • Watched Come What May (I will post about it soon)
  • Ate cinnamon bars
  • Slept
    Two things you ate yesterday?
  • Cinnamon bars (I bet you couldn't have figured that one out, huh?)
  • Ummm...I can't remember . . . Oh, yes, I had chicken
    Two people you last talked to on the phone
  • Ummm . . . well, I briefly spoke with my pastor yesterday, but other than that I think that the only other people I've talked to on the phone for the last few weeks would be grandma and grandpa.

Your three favorite beverages

  • Water
  • Organic Mango lemonade
  • Apple Cider

I tag anybody who who has watched Facing the Giants. (Ok, that was kinda random . . .)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "Come What May" Especially when the girl tel him about her commitment to God/her Daddy!!!!
Those Teens did a good job!!!!
Blythe.L
www.princessonafarm9.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOL,My whole family even my parents thought it was funny!!!!!!
Blythe.L
www.princessonafarm9.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really tried the recipe I posted on my blog? :) :) :) :) That made my day when I read that comment! As far as I know you are officially the first person to try one of the recipes I have posted on my blog. :) Thanks for making my day!

Many blessings,
Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com

Kayla said...

I am really sorry but I wrote down your address, and I came down stairs to my computer the next day and it was gone! Could you give it to me again? I am really sorry that I'm just now telling you.

Very sorry,
Kayla

Post a Comment