Wednesday, December 9, 2009

For once I will post about life. YAY!!

Yay!!! Mom is home, after a VERY hard week without her! She went up to Michigan to help Grandpa and Grandma. My sisters did great, and I guess I did OK, but I could have helped a little more. And I was supposed to catch up in school, and I guess I did a LITTLE, but not much. Please pray that I will be able to be caught up by Christmas. I decorated the whole house all by myself while Mom was gone, but of corse we waited to do the tree for when she came home. =D It looks great!
Thanks for praying for my grandma, Mom said that she's doing great! She gained a little more strength every day when Mom was there. We're glad that mom got to come home when she did, it was snowing both in MI and here in CO! Last night it got to -9 ℉ befor 9 o'clock, but I didn't pay attention after that, but I'm sure it got much colder.
I want to thank God for providing for our family, Dad lost his job near the end of September, and he's worked with one of our deacons at church, but no matter what happens, we know that God will provide for us. He's so good and he loves us very much, keep praying that God will provide him with a job.
Well, that's all that I can think of for now. Except that last night I made really good blackberry scones, but the top looked like . . . baked mold. lol, but it did taste very good! Well every body, I hope you have a great week! And I'm sure you're very happy that I don't have a giveaway! lol Bye! ~Lizzie

1 comments:

Chloƫ said...

I don't know how it always ends up this way, but I'm a little behind on my homework too! lol! Wow! You decorated the house all by yourself??? That's awesome!

God always provides doesn't He? :) My dad is looking for a job too, so I understand what it's like!

God bless,
Chloe

Post a Comment