Thursday, December 24, 2009

=D

Hey everybody! I'm so sorry, I started a post, but I never finished it! I'll try to get it done by next week!
I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve!! It's been kinda hard to get into the Christmas spirit this year, I'm where I usually would be my mid-November! lol. I still can't wait though! My sister says that I saw my present 3 times, and heard them talking about 2ce! LOL!! I can't believe it! I REALLY hope I get a camera!!! WHat do you want for Christmas this year??
This year we are going to center the day more around Christ, we're going to sleep in (if possible) and open our stockings around breakfast time, and then we will read the Christmas story, and help Mom in the Kitchen and do whatever, and then we'll probably open gifts around 12 o'clock. =D We'll really meditate on the real meaning of Christmas, not just the gifts.
That's really all I had to say, just because I haven't posted for a while. TTFN, Ta ta for now!! ~Lizzie

3 comments:

Chloƫ said...

Merry Christmas!!! :D

Abby said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! BTW, I have awarded you on my blog.

Abby

Anonymous said...

I awarded you,come to my blog to get the award!!!!
www.princessonafarm9.blogspot.com

BTW I like your new template!!! :D

Post a Comment